Product information "Meanwell DC/AC Power inverter 42V-60VDC 230VAC 1000W"
Meanwell Power Inverter DC to AC model TS-1000 with Pure sine wave 48V to 230V 1000W
Important General Information
Inverters convert direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
Many different electrical appliances require an alternating current (AC) to run without interference, such as:
- Photovoltaic (solar systems)
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Appliances that are dependent on alternating current sinusoidal (measuring devices, LED lights, etc.)
I general, there are 3 types of inverters:
- Modified sine wave
- Rectangular sine wave
- Pure sine wave
Our inverters are pure sine inverters, which are the highest quality inverters on the market.
- DC Input Voltage: 48V (DC42V-60V)
- Efficiecy: >92%
- AC Output Voltage: AC 220V
- Continuous Power: 1000W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Output Frequacy: 50HZ / 60HZ
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Low Voltage Alarm: DC45.2V
- Low Voltage power-off: DC42V
- Overload Protection: 105%-115% for 180 seconds, 115%-150% for 10 seconds
- Dimensions (mm): 345 * 184 * 70
- Net Weight: 4.3 Kg.
- Safety: UL458
The inverter has an active cooling (fan), which is temperature controlled.