Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Production time 20-30 Workdays
- Product number: 11300
ENERpower Softpack battery 52V in format 14S4P | 830 Wh | capacity 16 Ah | for Pedelecs, eBikes DIY | with INR21700-40T.
Important General Information
The 52V (14S) batteries in softpack, which we manufacture in Berlin, have 2 versions square and rectangular. The batteries are manufactured in plastic cell brackets. Charging is done with a high-quality spiral cable (20 cm – 100 cm) with an XLR-3 PINS, discharging via a discharge cable with XT90 connector (male). A fuse of 40A in a water-resistant holder limits the current drain.
In the square version, 10 cells are used on the longest side (220 mm). We manufacture this type of battery in the formats 14S3P (construction 10×5), 14S4P (construction 10×6), 14S5P (construction 10×7) and 14S6P (construction 10×9) etc.
In the rectangular version, 14 cells are used on the longest side (288 mm). We assemble this type of battery in the formats 14S2P (construction 14×2), 14S3P (14×3), 14S4P (14×4), 14S5P (14×5) and 14S6P (14×6) etc.
The Battery Management System (BMS) is always mounted on the longest side of the battery. At this side the battery is approx. 10 -15 mm thicker.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
In this battery we have an LED charge status display (empty/25%/50%/75%/full). This is located on the upper side of the battery
Compatible with 52V motors
250 Watts / 500 Watts / 540 Watts / 750 Watt / 950 Watt / 1200 Watt / 1500 Watt / 2000 Watt
- High-quality production - Made in Germany
- Production Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer and protection against overcharge, over-discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable - After 300 charging cycles, still maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95 / EC (RoHS)
- Li-ion Cell: INR21700-40T
- Voltage (nominal): 52V (50.4V - 51.8V)
- Capacity: 16Ah
- Power: approx. 830 Wh
- Configuration: 14S4P (set up: 14×4)
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge voltage: 58.8V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 42V
- Continuous discharge Current: 40A = 2000 watts
- 5 seconds discharge current: 60A = 3000 watts
- Weight: 4.1 Kg.
- Charge connector (connects to the charger): XLR-3 (3 pins)
- Discharge connector (connects to the motor): XT-90
- Length: 325 mm
- Width: 95 mm – 115 mm
- Height: 72 mm
|Battery Capacity (range):||15Ah - 20Ah|
|BMS:||Smart BMS 40A|