|Quantità||Prezzo al pezzo|
|fino al 4||19,99 € *|
|da 5||19,42 € *|
|da 9||18,96 € *|
|da 21||17,99 € *|
|da 101||17,04 € *|
incl. IVA più costi di spedizione
Pronto per la consegna, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice articolo: 209310011
The ENERpower BT-C700 Charger is an intelligent desktop charger for four AA (Mignon) or AAA (Micro) NIMH / NiCd batteries with LCD display and extensive functions.
The charger has 4 independently working charging slots, batteries of different types and capacities can be charged at the same time.
Various modes of operation are available to the user: load, discharge, refresh, test and quick test.
A backlit LCD display informs at the touch of a button about charging current, battery voltage, charged / discharged capacity and internal resistance as well as the previous charging time.
Charging current is adjustable from 200mA to 700mA for all four shafts, the standard is 400mA.
Charging current of 1000mA is adjustable for shaft 1 and 4 if there are no batteries in slots 2 and 3.
Discharge current of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500mA, the standard is 300mA.
The following NIMH and NiCd battery types can be charged: AA (LR6 Mignon) AAA (LR3 Micro) batteries, NiMH, NiCd.
- Charging and discharging NiCd, NiMH batteries
- Optimization and determination of the maximum capacity of the batteries.
- Each charging slot has its own display for displaying charging current, battery voltage, capacity, internal resistance and time.
- Charging current 200mA to 700mA for all four bays, 1000mA is adjustable for bays 1 and 4 (if there are no batteries in bays 2 and 3).
- Discharge current of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500mA; Standard is 300mA
- With 4 intelligent independent charging bays.
- Charging different batteries of different types, sizes or capacities simultaneously possible.
- Trickle charge on NiMH / NiCd batteries.
- Temperature monitoring to protect batteries and chargers from overheating.
- TÜV proved power supply 230V
- 12V charging cable for charging in the car
Operating voltage: 12V DC
Input voltage power supply: 100 ~ 240V 50 / 60Hz
Output voltage power supply: 12V DC, 1.0A TÜV tested
Charging currents: 200, 300, 400, 500, 700, 1000mA
Discharge currents: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500mA
Max. Capacity: 20000mAh
Operating temperature: 0-40 ° C
Storage temperatures: -40 to + 70 ° C
Net weight with power supply: 220 g
Gross weight with packaging: 310 g
Dimensions L x W x H without power supply: 130 x 83 x 35 mm
Scope of delivery
1 x charger Enerpower EP-BT-C700
1 x High quality power supply 230V GS proved
1 x charging cable 12V for charging in the car
Instruction manual (detailed version)
|Chimica della batteria:||Ni-MH|
|tensione della batteria:||1.2V|