Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison 30 Jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 109351400
Portable rechargeable Li-ion energy device that enables mobile field work with better electronic and electrical equipment.
- Outdoor charging applications
- Off-grid power supply (generator replacement)
- Remote area lighting
- Perfect for emergency, disaster and rescue tasks
Energy Anytime Anywhere
Our professional range of energy cases "Energy In Case" is manufactured in Berlin and offers a multifunctional energy supply for numerous applications. The energy cases are controlled by a strong, intelligent BMS (battery management system; 100A continuous load) and can be monitored via Wi-Fi. The system voltage of 24V (25.2V-25.9V) ensures high efficiency for consumers (devices, motors, etc.) and the high energy density compared to LiFePO4 or lead-acid batteries means that it is relatively light.
We have designed our products so that all accessories such as charger, MMP regulator, voltage converter etc. can be connected externally. In this way we can guarantee the robustness of the energy case and increase the extension.
Last but not least, the energy case is noiseless and clean (no exhaust gases). On vacation, the noise will only come from the neighbors' children.
Modify Your Energy Case
With certain minimum order quantities, we can modify our range of energy cases according to customer requirements. The implementation of step-up or step-down regulators, the stabilization of the output voltage or the use of other connectors are for modifications that we have already been able to realize for industrial customers in the past.
Nummerous Applications - From Camping to Military
In addition to being used in the outdoor as a replacement for a conventional generator (lighting, supply of small devices from entertainment electronics and inverters for supplying 220V), this energy case is also intended for use by the armed forces, fire brigade, police, etc.
Industrial companies also use this product to supply mobile machines, robots, printers, scanners, electric motors and much more in order to increase productivity and flexibility. You bring the energy to the place of use and not the other way around.
- Revolutionary lightweight:
- Easy to carry by hand
- Extended usage time
- Mobile monitoring app
- Intelligent battery management system (BMS)
- Wide range of capacities
- Internal 24V Li-ion battery
- Illuminated battery indicator
- Anti-vandal ON / OFF switch
- USB outputs
- High power socket
- Wi-Fi communication module for monitoring and maintenance
- Robust plastic case
- Voltage | Power supply: 24VDC / 1400Wh / 54Ah
- Output 1: Weipu SP21 socket (charge / discharge) 25.2 VDC (20-29 VDC) / 30A continuous
- Output 2: Weipu SP21 socket (charge / discharge) 25.2 VDC (20-29 VDC) / 30A continuous
- Output 3: USB socket QC3.0 and type C PD 18W / 48W
- Illuminated LCD display of the capacity meter
- Telecommunication via WLAN
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 490x385x170mm
- Weight: 8.85 kg
- Charger: 100-240 VAC / 29.4 VDC output
- Mating connector (Weipu SP21 and Amphenol ELP02A)
- User manual
- Fast charger
- Weipu SP21 with 1.5 m open cable
- Amphenol ELP02A with 1.5 m open-end cable
- Meanwell DC / AC inverter
|tension de la batterie:||24V|
|Chimie des batteries:||Li-Ion|
|courant de sortie:||30A|
|puissance du moteur:||Up to 1400 Watts|
- Questions sur l'article ?
- Download Infoblatt / Infosheet (EN)
- Autres articles de DanTech Energy GmbH