Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison 7-10 Jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 554813535
ENERpower softpack battery 48V (set-up 13S5P) 16Ah for eBikes, with MH1 battery cells from LG Chem in Enerpower frame bag
Important General Information
This 48V e-bike battery in softpack is manufactured for insertion in Roswheel carrier bag (Attack). With this bike-frame bag, you can attach the battery to the frame of the eBike and ideally connect it to a mid-sized engine. The frame bag is waterproof and with the separation between charging and discharging cables you don’t have to overplug constantly.
The battery cells are assembled in a plastic holder and equipped with a ENERpower branded BMS 20A-22A. The charging is done with a spiral cable (20-100 cm extendable) with an XLR-3-pin connector. Discharging is done via a discharge cable with XT90 connector (male). A counterpart XT90 is also included.
A safety fuse of 30A in a waterproof mount limits the power consumption and provides an additional safety measure.
This battery is also suitable for engines with up to 950 watts of power.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
The high-quality Roswheel Attack bike-frame bag makes it easy to place the battery under the top frame (as seen in the photos). This carrying bag is water-spray-tight and can carry up to about 5 kg.
Compatible with engines
250 watts / 500 watts / 750 watts / 950 watts
Battery – Highlights
- High-quality manufacturing – made in Germany
- Assembly just-in-time
- BMS with integrated passive balancer (4.1V pro rechargeable cell)
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Assembly with Samsung SDI, Panasonic (Sanyo) or LG Chem cells (subject to availability)
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 300 charging cycles maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Battery – Technical Data
- Li-ion Cell: LG Chem INR18650-MH1
- Voltage (nominal): 48V (46.8V 48.1V)
- Capacity: 16 Ah
- Power: About 760Wh
- Configuration: 13S5P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 54.6V
- Maximum Charging current: 5A
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 39V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A = 950 watts
- 10 seconds 30A: approx. 1440 watts
- Weight: Approx. 3.50 kg. (Battery only)
Roswheel Attack Bike-Frame Bag
- With 6 x Velcro-fastener can be attached to any part of the bike-frame
- Suitable as frame bag for batteries up to 5 kg.
|tension de la batterie:||48V|
|Chimie des batteries:||Li-Ion|
|puissance du moteur:||Jusqu´á 1000 Watt|
|Capacité de la batterie :||15.1Ah - 20Ah|
|Configuration de la batterie:||13S5P|