Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison 30 Jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 10662
ENERpower softpack battery 24V (set-up 7S3P) 15Ah for eBikes, with 35E battery cells from Samsung in Roswheel Attack bag
Important General Information
This 24V e-bike battery in softpack is manufactured for insertion in Roswheel carrier bag (Attack). With this bike-frame bag, you can attach the battery to the frame of the eBike and ideally connect it to a mid-sized engine. The frame bag is waterproof and with the separation between charging and discharging cables you don’t have to overplug constantly.
The battery cells are assembled in a plastic holder and equipped with a ENERpower branded BMS 20A-22A. The charging is done with a spiral cable (20-100 cm extendable) with an XLR-3-pin connector. Discharging is done via a discharge cable with XT90, XT-60, or Anderson PowerPole connector
A safety fuse of 30A in a waterproof mount limits the power consumption and provides an additional safety measure.
This battery is also suitable for engines with up to 500 watts of power.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
The high-quality Roswheel Attack bike-frame bag makes it easy to place the battery under the top frame (as seen in the photos). This carrying bag is water-spray-tight and can carry up to about 5 kg.
Compatible with engines
250 watts / 500 watts
Battery – Highlights
- High-quality manufacturing – made in Germany
- Assembly just-in-time
- BMS with integrated passive balancer (4.1V pro rechargeable cell)
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Assembly with Samsung SDI, Panasonic (Sanyo) or LG Chem cells (subject to availability)
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 300 charging cycles maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Battery – Technical Data
- Li-ion Cell: Samsung SDI INR21700-50E
- Voltage (nominal): 24V (25.2V-25.9V)
- Capacity: 15 Ah
- Power: About 375Wh
- Configuration: 7S3P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 29.4V
- Maximum Charging current: 5A
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 21V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A = 500 watts
- 10 seconds 30A: approx. 750 watts
- Weight: Approx. 1.85 kg. (Battery only)
The Enerpower frame bag is a collaboration between Enerdan and Roswheel in order to better design the Attack frame bag for use with eBike batteries. The new frame bag is:
• Has 5 x Velcro fasteners can be attached at any point
• Can be opened in 240 degrees
• Suitable as a frame bag for batteries up to 5 kg.
• Is approx. 350 mm long, approx. 130 mm high and 90 mm wide
• Fits batteries made with 21700 format battery cells.
• Has a larger opening for charging and discharging cables
|Chimie des batteries:||Li-Ion|
|tension de la batterie:||24V (25,6V)|
|puissance du moteur:||bis 500 Watt|
|Connecteurs:||XT-60 /XT-90 / Anderson|
|courant de sortie:||20A|
|Capacité de la batterie :||10Ah - 15Ah|
|Configuration de la batterie:||7S3P|