ENERpower Softpack 48V 13S7P 24.15Ah with BMS Pedelec Battery (13×7) DIY
475.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower Softpack battery 48V (13S7P) 24.15Ah for Pedelecs, eBikes DIY
Important general information
The 48V (46.8V-48.1V) batteries in softpack in format 13S, which we assembled, have 2 formats – square and rectangular. The batteries are assembled with cells-holders made of plastic.
Charging is enabled with a DC round plug (5.5 mm / 2.5 mm); discharging is enabled with a discharge cable with XT90 connector. A safety fuse of 30A in a water resistant holder limits the current rate.
In this rectangular version, 13 cells are used as the longest side (260 mm). We assemble this type of battery in formats 13S7P (built 13×7), 13S8P (13×8) and 13S9P (13×9).
The BMS (Battery Management System) is always mounted on the longest side of the battery. At this point the battery is approx. 10 – 15 mm thicker.
The softpack batteries are manufactured with FR4 isolation, inflammable and flame-retardant composites consisting of epoxy resin and fiberglass cloth. FR-4 is used, inter alia, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical printed circuit boards.
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Assembly with battery cells from Samsung SDI or LG Chem (depending on availability)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- Li-ion battery cell: Samsung SDI INR18650-35E / LG INR18650-MJ1
- Voltage (nominal): 48V (46.8V-48.1V)
- Capacity: 24.15Ah
- Energy: approx. 1160Wh
- Configuration: 13S7P
- Format: 13 x 7
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 54.6V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 39V
- Continuous discharge current: 20A = 960 Watt
- 10 Min. discharge current: 25A = 1200 Watt
- 5 Sec. discharge current: 30A = 1440 Watt
- Constant load per cell: approx. 5A or 7.50A in peak load.
- Weight: approx. 5 kg
- 260 mm length
- 140 mm – 155 mm width
- 70 mm height
||26 x 14-15.5 x 7 cm