ENERpower Bike-Frame Battery Li-ion Hailong Pro DIY 36V (37V) from own production 14.25Ah (513WH) with Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q
- For motors from 250 Watt and up to 750 Watt
Important General Information
This 36V battery in the Hailong Pro case, that we manufacture, can be mounted on the bike’s frame, or on the carrier. The batteries are manufactured in plastic cell brackets. The charging is made possible with a DC round plug (5.5 mm/2.5 mm), the discharge is carried out via the holder (separable from the battery) with XT90 connection piece. This case can accommodate up to 52 battery cells of type 18650.
With a BMS (battery management system) that can withstand 20A-22A continuous load, this battery is suitable for motors with up to 750 watts of power, which operate in 36V (37V) systems.
The battery holder is identical to the Hailong Plus holder (case with space for 65 battery cells). So you can use the bracket for the 2 different housings.
Assembled with the high-current battery-cells from Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q, this battery is not only powerful, with hardly any voltage drop even under load, but also best suited for the cold season. Murata’s battery cells are ideal for low temperatures.
- High-quality manufacturing – made in Germany
- Assembly just-in-time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q Li-Ion cells–>up to 15A continuous load per parallel circuit
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – after 500 charging cycles still preserves 70% of the original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Li-ion Cell: Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 15Ah
- Power: 540Wh
- Configuration: 10S5P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 42V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 30V
- BMS Continuous Discharge Current: 22A
- BMS 10 Min. Discharge Current: 25A
- BMS 5 Seconds Discharge Current: 30A
- Safety Fuse: 30A
- Weight: approx. 2.75 kg.
- Charge: DC round plug 5.5 mm/2.5 mm
- Discharge: Cable with fuse 30A with XT90 power connector (counterpart is included in the scope of delivery)