Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Tempo di consegna 7-14 Giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: 11158
ENERpower Softpack battery 36V in format 10S6P square | 615 Wh | capacity 17.1 Ah | for Pedelecs, eBikes DIY |
Important General Information
The 36V batteries in softpack, which we manufacture in Berlin, have 2 versions square and rectangular. The batteries are manufactured in plastic cell brackets. Charging is done with a high-quality spiral cable (20 cm – 100 cm) with an XLR-3 PINS, discharging via a discharge cable with XT90 connector (male). A fuse of 30A in a water-resistant holder limits the current drain.
In the square version, 8 cells are used on the longest side (160 mm). We manufacture this type of battery in the formats 10S3P (construction 8×4), 10S4P (construction 8×5), 10S5P (construction 8×7) and 10S6P (construction 8×8).
In the rectangular version, 10 cells are used on the longest side (200 mm). We assemble this type of battery in the formats 10S2P (construction 10×2), 10S3P (10×3), 10S4P (10×4), 10S5P (10×5) and 10S6P (10×6).
The Battery Management System (BMS) is always mounted on the longest side of the battery. At this side the battery is approx. 10 -15 mm thicker.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
In this battery we have an LED charge status display (empty/25%/50%/75%/full). This is located on the upper side of the battery
Compatible with 36V motors
250 watts / 500 watts / 750 watts
- High-quality production - Made in Germany
- Production Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer and protection against overcharge, over-discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable - After 300 charging cycles, still maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95 / EC (RoHS)
- Li-ion Cell: Samsung INR18650-29E
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 17.1 Ah
- Power: approx. 615 Wh
- Configuration: 10S6P (set up: 10x6)
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge voltage: 42V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 30V
- Charge Max.: 5A
- Continuous discharge Current: 30A = 1080 watts
- 5 seconds discharge current: 35A = 1250 watts
- Weight: approx. 3.25 Kg.
- Charge connector (connects to the charger): XLR-3 (3 pins)
- Discharge connector (connects to the motor): XT-90, XT-60, Anderson
- Length: 200 mm
- Width: 120 mm – 130 mm
- Height: 65-68 mm
|tensione della batteria:||36V|
|Chimica della batteria:||Li-Ion|
|Celle :||BAK N18650CL|
|Capacità della batteria (autonomia):||15.1Ah - 20Ah|
|Configurazione della batteria:||10S6P|
|Versione Soft Pack:||Rettangolare|