non comprise comprise hors frais d'expédition
Délai de production: env. 10-12 jours ouvrables
- N° d'article : 139300003
Our selection of LiFePo4 batteries is ideal as a lightweight and long-lasting replacement for lead batteries (lead acid).
With a much lighter weight, rugged tension and long lifespan (approx. 2000 charge cycles), this lithium technology brings important advantages over conventional lead battery technology.
When you buy a battery from ENERpower, you buy a product from a specialist with its own production line.
- High-quality manufacturing – partial production in Germany
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- 13Ah by LiFePo4 corresponds about 26Ah-30Ah by lead-acid batteries
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 1800 complete charging cycles still preserves 80% of its original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- LiFePo4 Cell: Goldencell
- Voltage (nominal): 25.6V (24V)
- Capacity: 10Ah
- Configuration: 8S6P - 26650
- Power: about 325 Wh
- Maximal Charge Current: 3A (0,2C)
- Internal Resistance: < 92 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 28.8V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 20V
- Continuous discharge current: < 13A (about 315 watts) / < 20A (about 480 watts for 5 minutes)
- Weight: about 3500 g.
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 181 x 166 x 76 mm
UPS, solar systems, motors up to 315 watts, model building, camper vans, lighting, Pedelecs, eBikes etc
|tension de la batterie:||24V (25,6V)|
|Chimie des batteries:||LiFePO4|
|Capacité de la batterie :||10Ah - 15Ah|
|Configuration de la batterie:||8S4P|