Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison 7-10 Jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 11479
ENERpower battery LiFePO4 24V (25.6V) for the operation of 24V devices, motors etc.
Important general information
We assemble this series of LiFePo4 batteries in the 8S (25.6V) format with battery cells from Haidi. All battery cells have important safety certifications such as UL and IEC
Our batteries are light (compared to lead acid batteries) and can reach up to 2000 charging cycles.
The batteries are manufactured with 2 outputs (charging / discharging). For charging (up to 8A charging current) we use an XLR-3 connector. For unloading you can choose between XT-60, XT-90 or Anderson PowerPole
You can purchase the battery with 2 different BMS's:
1. Up to 15A continuous load - for devices with a consumption of up to 370 watts
2. Up to 30A continuous load - for devices with a consumption of up to 740 watts
The protection against overcharging (29.4V) and against deep discharge (16V) avoids damage to the battery and increases the safety factor.
We manufacture these batteries with a charge status indicator so that you can see the charge status of the battery at any time.
- High-quality production in Germany
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharging, deep discharging, overdischarging (temperature monitoring)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable - Still 80% of original capacity after 1800 full charge cycles
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU directive 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- Voltage (nominal): 24V (25.6V)
- Capacity: 20Ah
- Configuration: 8S5P
- Energy: about 512Wh
- Maximum charging current: 5A
- Internal resistance: < 70mOhm
- Charging voltage: 29.2V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 16V
- Weight: approx. 3.6 kg.
- Charging: XLR-3
- Discharge: XT-60 / XT-90 / Anderson PowerPole
ca. 225 x 130 x 70 mm
|Chimie des batteries:||LiFePO4|
|tension de la batterie:||24V (25,6V)|