Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 11063
Many echosounders that require a 12V power supply have a voltage range of 10V - 19V input.
With the new range of 3S Li-Ion batteries from Enerpower (10.8V - 11.1V) we offer various solutions for the supply of echo sounders.
The 3S Li-Ion batteries have a voltage range (output) of 9V - 12.6V and can supply the sonar with approx. 80% of the nominal capacity.
With a protective circuit of up to 9A, our batteries can operate devices with a total consumption of approx. 85 watts.
We manufacture our batteries with an output cable (cable open ends) and a charging cable (round plug 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm). You can charge and discharge the battery at the same time.
You can buy our batteries with or without charge indicator, you can also buy the right charger (2A, 3A output) and we also have a suitable carrying case for the battery and charger.
- With a high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 9A
- Suitable for consumers up to 85 watts
- Rechargeable up to 500 times
- Energy storage capacity for a long term
- After 300 charging cycles, still 80% of the original capacity
- IC Protection / PCB with short-circuit, overcharge and deep discharge protection
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU directive 2002/95 / EG (RoHS)
- High-quality cells with a long service life and high cycle stability
- Min. Capacity: 6.8Ah
- Type. Capacity: 6.9Ah
- Amount of energy: approx. 80 Wh
- Nominal voltage: 10.8V - 11.1V
- Charging voltage: 12.6V
- Final discharge voltage: 9V
- Operating voltage: 9V - 12.6V
- Weight: approx. 380 g.
- Construction: 6 x 1
- Length / width / height: 120/70/20 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 9A
- Charging: DC Round Plug
- Discharge: DC Round Plug
|Connecteurs:||Open End (no plug)|
|Chimie des batteries:||Li-Ion|
|tension de la batterie:||10,8V-11,1V|
|Capacité de la batterie :||10Ah - 15Ah|
|BMS:||3 Mosfets (8A - 9A)|
|Configuration de la batterie:||3S3P|