Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison 10-14 Jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 495102001
Motor Kit, DIY Conversion Kit | Motor Tongsheng TSDZ2 250W + Display + Battery ENERpower soft case in Roswheel Attack carry bag in 3 sizes + Charger.
This Set would fit all those who have no spare place for a battery on the frame, or else where.
This kit includes a Tongsheng TSWZ2 36V motor kit with 250W output power along with a ENERpower rechargeabl Li-ion softpack battery in a Frame-Bag from Roswheel. and a high quality Modiary charger with 2A output.
Tongsheng motors are known for their easy and uncomplicated assembly. The controller is already integrated in the motor and the kit includes all the necessary accessories such as cable, speed sensor and display. This engine meets the requirements of the StVO (German traffic regulations) and does not have to be approved. The maximum speed 25 km/h is preset. The TSDZ2 has an integrated torque sensor and controls the level of support. The offered mid-engine does not have a back pedal function.
The kit is suitable for all wheel sizes and widths from 8 to 28 inches and for bicycles with a bottom bracket shell with the dimensions: case width 67 mm to 69 mm; inside diameter min. 33.5 mm to max. 35.5 mm. These are the dimensions of the most commonly used BSA bottom bracket.
- Manufacturer:Tongsheng (China)
- Model: TSDZ2
- Motor tyep: mid-motor
- Wheel diameter: 16' - 28'
- Energy: 250W - 350W
- Voltage: 36V / 48V
- Torque: 50N.m - 80N.m
- Level of support: 36% ~ 300%
- Maximal speed: 25Km/h
- Weight: 3.3 Kg.
- Type: VLCD5
- Bus communication: U-ART or CAN
- Time display: single-way / total
- Distance display: single-way / total
- Power assist: adjustable, 5 levels
- Background light: 3 levels brightness
- Fault diagnosis function: intelligently identifies and shows the problem
- Measuring units: selectable, metric / anglo-american
Battery - Highlights
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Powered by Samsung INR18650-29E li-ion battery cells
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
Battery - Technical Details
- Manufacturer: ENERpower (Germany)
- Type: Softpack battery in bag
- Li-ion battery cell: Samsung INR18650-29E
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Charging voltage: 42V
|Internal resistance||< 75 mOhm|
|Maximal charge voltage||5A|
|Continuous discharge current||20A|
|5 sec. discharge current||30A|
- Manufacturer: Modiary
- Modell: Depeneds on output current
- Input: 100 – 240V AC
- Output voltage: 42V
- CC/CV with end-of-charge voltage of 42V + 0.2V
- GS - tested safety according to § 21 ProdSG (corresponds with regard to the protection of the safety and health of persons)
- Efficiency: approx. 85%
- Output Current: 2A / 3A / 4A
- Power: 85W / 125W / 170W
- Over current protection < 2.4A / < 3.3A / < 4.3A
- Short circuit protection: 3W
- Reverse polarity protection: yes