Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 11182
ENERpower solar kit battery LiFePO4 12V (12.8V) 64.80h (820Wh) with a compatible MPPT controller 400 watts. You can purchase the right charger from the bundled offers
Important General Information
Our selection of LiFePo4 batteries is ideal as a lightweight and long-lasting replacement for lead batteries (lead acid).
With a much lighter weight, rugged tension and long lifespan (approx. 2000 charge cycles), this lithium technology brings important advantages over conventional lead battery technology.
When you buy a battery from ENERpower, you buy a product from a specialist with its own production line.
In this kit you can buy a battery with the matching MPPT controller. You have to buy the solar panels separately from specialists. The MPPT controller can be connected to solar panels with an output of 17V to 55V (automatic detection).
- High-quality production – partial production in Germany
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- 64.8Ah at LiFePo4 is equivalent to approx. 120Ah-130Ah at lead gel batteries
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 1800 complete charging cycles still preserves 80% of its original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Technical Data (Download data sheet)
- LiFePo4 Cell : Goldencell
- Voltage (nominal): 12.8V (12V)
- Capacity: 64.8Ah
- Configuration: 4S18P-26650
- Energy: approx. 820Watt/h
- charge current: 20A (0.4C)
- Internal resistance: < 40 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 14.4V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 10V
- Continuous discharge current: < 50A (approx. 640 Watt)
- Weight: approx. 6100g
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 260 x 130 x 200 mm
UPS, solar systems, motors up to 640 watts, model making, campers, lighting systems etc.
|Chimie des batteries:||LiFePO4|
|tension de la batterie:||12V|
|puissance du moteur:||Judsqu ´á 700 Watt|
|Capacité de la batterie :||40Ah - 60Ah|
|Configuration de la batterie:||4S18P-26650|