Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time for batteries: approx. 10-12 workdays | Other products: 3-4 Workdays
- Product number: 13930000101
Our selection of LiFePo4 batteries is ideal as a lightweight and long-lasting replacement for lead batteries (lead acid).
With a much lighter weight, rugged tension and long lifespan (approx. 2000 charge cycles), this lithium technology brings important advantages over conventional lead battery technology.
When you buy a battery from ENERpower, you buy a product from a specialist with its own production line.
- High-quality manufacturing – partial production in Germany
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- 6Ah by LiFePo4 corresponds about 12Ah-14Ah by lead-acid batteries
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 1800 complete charging cycles still preserves 80% of its original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- LiFePo4 Cell: Goldencell
- Voltage (nominal): 25.6V (24V)
- Capacity: 6Ah
- Configuration: 8S4P
- Power: about 150 Wh
- Maximal Charge Current: 3A (0,5C)
- Internal Resistance: < 140 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 28.8V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 20V
- Continuous discharge current: < 5A (about 125 watts) / < 15A (about 360 watts for 5 minutes)
- Weight: about 1700 g.
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 151 x 98x 94 mm
UPS, solar systems, motors up to 240 watts, model building, camper vans, lighting, Pedelecs, eBikes etc
|Battery Voltage:||24V (25,6V)|
|Battery Capacity (range):||5Ah - 10Ah|