Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days (for batteries: 10-15 days)
- Product number: 115030015
The new ENERpower Köpenick is a replacable battery for Flashlights like Magicshine, P7-Led and many other bike-lights and helmet-lights, which use 7.2V-7.4V li-ion batteries.
- 9600 mAh (70 Wh)
- With a high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 8A – 9A.
- Rechargeable up to 500 times
- With a Molex connector
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserve 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles.
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 9300 mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 9600 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V
- Discharging Voltage: 6V
- Weight: ca. 3155 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 65 / 54 / 36 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 8A – 9A (3 Mosfets)
|Connector:||DC Round Plug 5.5mm / 2.1mm|
|Battery Capacity (range):||5Ah - 10Ah|
|BMS:||3 Mosfets (8A - 9A)|