Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time approx. 3-4 workdays
- Product number: 8051
The new ENERpower Kreuzberg is available with a high quality spiral cable which enables a flexible placing of the battery (up to 100 cm). A new innovation from ENERpower.
This battery is assembled in 2 versions:
Basic - without charge level indicator
Plus - with charge indicator (100% / 75% / 50% / 25% / empty)
- With 4 x Panasonic NCR20700B cells of format 20700
- 8400 mAh (60.48 Wh)
- With a high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 8A – 9A.
- Rechargeable up to 500 times
- With a DC-plug 5.5mm/2.1mm
- Cable length: spiral cable ca. 20 – 100 cm.
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserve 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles.
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 8400mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 8500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V
- Discharging Voltage: 6V
- Weight: ca. 245 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 71 / 41 / 41 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 8A – 9A (3 Mosfets)
- Cable length: ca. 32cm
Magicshine, P7-Led and many other bike-lights and helmet-lights, which use 7.2V-7.4V li-ion batteries.
|Connector:||DC Round Plug 5.5mm / 2.1mm|
|Compatibility:||Magicshine, LED P7 etc.|
|Battery Capacity (range):||5Ah - 10Ah|
|BMS:||3 Mosfets (8A - 9A)|