|To 4||€6.45 * (€5.42 Net, VAT €1.03 * )|
|From 5||€6.35 * (€5.34 Net, VAT €1.01 * )|
|From 11||€6.20 * (€5.21 Net, VAT €0.99 * )|
|From 51||€6.10 * (€5.13 Net, VAT €0.97 * )|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time approx. 3-4 workdays
- Product number: 10560
LG Chem INR18650-HG2 Li-ion battery cell in format 18650, nominal voltage 3.6V, typical capacity 3000mAh with Button-Top (Nuppel)
Lithium cells without protection circuit can be operated only with electronic protection circuits and by skilled persons.
Wrong use and short circuits could lead to severe burns or to explosions. Li-ion batteries may be neither overcharged nor discharged. Moreover, li-ion cells with even the smallest damage or scratch may not be used.
Please note, that li-ion cells can only be charged with the right chargers.
- Capacity: 3000mAh (nominal) / 2900mAh (Min.)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V + 0.05V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Current (Max.): 3000mAh (1C)
- Discharging Current (Max.): 20000mAh (ca. 6C)
- Weight: 49 g.
- Dimensions: 18.30mm Diameter / 65mm Length
- Operating Temperatures: 0 - 45°C Charging / -20 - 65°C Discharging
- Consumer Electronic
- Medical Equipment
- Measuring Devices