Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time approx. 3-4 workdays
- Product number: 10760
Modify your own Kit
Motor Kit, DIY Conversion Kit | Motor Tongsheng TSDZ2 250W Edition 2020 + Battery ENERpower nablus for the rack in 2 sizes (17.10Ah and 20.3Ah).
Display and Charger are to be added from the bundle offers (costs are in addition)
Further you can choose between a Freewheel Version, or a version with a coaster break
This kit includes a Tongsheng TSWZ2 36V motor kit with 250W output power along with a ENERpower rechargeable Li-ion rack battery Nablus in 36V, Display and a charger (that you have to choose)
Tongsheng motors are known for their easy and uncomplicated assembly. The controller is already integrated in the motor and the kit includes all the necessary accessories such as cable, speed sensor and display. This engine meets the requirements of the StVO (German traffic regulations) and does not have to be approved. The maximum speed 25 km/h is preset. The TSDZ2 has an integrated torque sensor and controls the level of support.
The kit is suitable for all wheel sizes and widths from 8 to 28 inches and for bicycles with a bottom bracket shell with the dimensions: case width 67 mm to 69 mm; inside diameter min. 33.5 mm to max. 35.5 mm. These are the dimensions of the most commonly used BSA bottom bracket.
- Manufacturer:Tongsheng (China)
- Model: TSDZ2
- Motor tyep: mid-motor
- Wheel diameter: 16' - 28'
- Energy: 250W - 350W
- Voltage: 36V / 48V
- Torque: 50N.m - 80N.m
- Level of support: 36% ~ 300%
- Maximal speed: 25Km/h
- Weight: 3.3 Kg.
- Type: VLCD5, VLCD6, XH-18, TFT500S-U, TFT560C
Battery - Highlights
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Powered by Samsung INR18650-35E li-ion battery cells
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
Battery - Technical Details
- Manufacturer: ENERpower (Germany)
- Type: Softpack battery in bag
- Li-ion battery cell: Samsung INR18650-35E (20.3Ah) / Samsung INR18650-29E (17.1Ah)
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Charging voltage: 42V