|To 1||€620.00 * (€521.01 Net, VAT €98.99 * )|
|From 2||€595.20 * (€500.17 Net, VAT €95.03 * )|
|From 6||€576.60 * (€484.54 Net, VAT €92.06 * )|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Production time 10-20 Workdays
- Product number: 495001001
Motor Kit, DIY Conversion Kit | Motor Tongsheng TSDZ2 250W + Battery ENERpower Hailong I 36V 11.2Ah with side realese
You can choose weather you need the free wheeling version, or the one with coaster break. You can choose the display and the suitable charger for your needs from the bundle offers (additional costs)
This kit includes a Tongsheng TSWZ2 36V motor kit with 250W output power along with a ENERpower Hailong battery pack. Display and Chargers must be added to the cart and cost additionally
Tongsheng motors are known for their easy and uncomplicated assembly. The controller is already integrated in the motor and the kit includes all the necessary accessories such as cable, speed sensor and display. This engine meets the requirements of the StVO (German traffic regulations) and does not have to be approved. The maximum speed 25 km/h is preset. The TSDZ2 has an integrated torque sensor and controls the level of support. The offered mid-engine does not have a back pedal function.
The kit is suitable for all wheel sizes and widths from 8 to 28 inches and for bicycles with a bottom bracket shell with the dimensions: case width 67 mm to 69 mm; inside diameter min. 33.5 mm to max. 35.5 mm. These are the dimensions of the most commonly used BSA bottom bracket.
- Manufacturer:Tongsheng (China)
- Model: TSDZ2
- Motor tyep: mid-motor
- Wheel diameter: 16' - 28'
- Energy: 250W - 350W
- Voltage: 36V
- Torque: 50N.m - 80N.m
- Level of support: 36% ~ 300%
- Maximal speed: 25Km/h
- Weight: 3.3 Kg.
Display + Charger
You can choose a suitable display and charger from our bundle offers
Battery - Highlights
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Powered by Samsung INR18650-35E li-ion battery cells
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
Battery - Technical Details
- Manufacturer: ENERpower (Germany)
- Case: Hailong I
- Type: Bike-frame battery
- Li-ion battery cell: BAK N18650CL
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 11.20Ah
- Energy: approx. 405Wh
- Configuration: 10S4P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 42V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 30V
- Maximal charging: 5A
- Continuous discharge current: 20A = 720 Watt
- 10 Min. discharge current: 25A = 900 Watt
- 5 Sec. discharge current: 35A = 1260 Watt
- Constant load per cell: approx. 3.7A or 7A in peak load.
- Weight: approx. 2.25 Kg
- Manufacturer: Modiary
- Input: 100 – 240V AC
- Output voltage: 42V
- CC/CV with end-of-charge voltage of 42V + 0.2V
- GS - tested safety according to § 21 ProdSG (corresponds with regard to the protection of the safety and health of persons)
- Efficiency: approx. 85%
|Over current protection||< 2.4A||< 3.4A||< 4.5A|
|Short circuit protection||3W|
|Reverse polarity protection||yes|
|Case (Hailong):||Hailong I|
Ein Super Kit für Räder mit wenig Platz am Rahmen
Mein Rad (Eigenbau) hat wenig Platz am Rahmen für einen Akku. Daher musste ich einen Akku nehmen, der seitlich ein- und ausrastet.
Grobe Montagezeit war ca. 4 Stunden (inkl. Abmontage von Kette, Pedalen, Schutzblech etc.). Reine Montagezeit danach war ca. 2 Stunden. Allein für die richtige Positionierung vom Speed Sensor, Anbringen vom Display und befestigung von Kabeln ca. brauchte ich eine Stunde.