Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Production time 30 Workdays
- Product number: 10810
Motor Kit, DIY Conversion Kit | Motor Tongsheng TSDZ2 250W with no accessories
This Motor is the new version from 2020 with a lever brake function (connection via Display VLCD5)
This version is the one with a break coaster
This Motor has been just used for demonstration, but never used for driving. Some scratches are to see.
Tongsheng motors are known for their easy and uncomplicated assembly. The controller is already integrated in the motor and the kit includes all the necessary accessories such as cable, speed sensor and display. This engine meets the requirements of the StVO (German traffic regulations) and does not have to be approved. The maximum speed 25 km/h is preset. The TSDZ2 has an integrated torque sensor and controls the level of support. The offered mid-engine does not have a back pedal function. It comes with a lever brakes, that are connected to the display (VLCD5)
The kit is suitable for all wheel sizes and widths from 8 to 28 inches and for bicycles with a bottom bracket shell with the dimensions: case width 67 mm to 69 mm; inside diameter min. 33.5 mm to max. 35.5 mm. These are the dimensions of the most commonly used BSA bottom bracket.
You can either purchase the motor without a display (recommended only if you already have a compatible display), with the VLCD5. The display is not suitable for the use of thumb Throttle.
- Manufacturer:Tongsheng (China)
- Model: TSDZ2
- Motor tyep: mid-motor
- Wheel diameter: 16' - 28'
- Energy: 250W - 350W
- Voltage: 36V / 48V
- Torque: 50N.m - 80N.m
- Level of support: 36% ~ 300%
- Maximal speed: 25Km/h
- Weight: 3.3 Kg.
- Questions regarding this article?
- Mittelmotor TSDZ2 | Installationsanleitung (DE)
- Mid Motor TSDZ2 | Installation Manual (EN)
- VLCD-5 Display | Benutzerhandbuch (DE)
- VLCD-5 Display | User Manual (EN)
- VLCD-7 Display | Bedienungsanleitung / User Manual (EN)
- Weitere technische Dokumentationen / More technical docs
- Further products by Tongsheng + ENERpower