ENERpower LiFePO4 12V (12.8V) 64.8Ah 820Wh
|To 1||€475.99 * (€399.99 Net, VAT €76.00 * )|
|From 2||€452.19 * (€379.99 Net, VAT €72.20 * )|
|From 4||€428.39 * (€359.99 Net, VAT €68.40 * )|
|From 10||€355.00 * (€298.32 Net, VAT €56.68 * )|
|From 20||€345.00 * (€289.92 Net, VAT €55.08 * )|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time approx. 3-4 workdays
- Product number: 139200011
ENERpower Battery LiFePO4 12V (12.8V) 64.80Ah (820Wh) – replaces lead-acid batteries 12V, lead-gel batteries 12V
Important General Information
Our selection of LiFePo4 batteries is ideal as a lightweight and long-lasting replacement for lead batteries (lead acid).
With a much lighter weight, rugged tension and long lifespan (approx. 2000 charge cycles), this lithium technology brings important advantages over conventional lead battery technology.
When you buy a battery from ENERpower, you buy a product from a specialist with its own production line.
- High-quality production – partial production in Germany
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- 64.8Ah at LiFePo4 is equivalent to approx. 120Ah-130Ah at lead gel batteries
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 1800 complete charging cycles still preserves 80% of its original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Technical Data (Download data sheet)
- LiFePo4 Cell : Goldencell
- Voltage (nominal): 12.8V (12V)
- Capacity: 64.8Ah
- Configuration: 4S18P-26650
- Energy: approx. 820Watt/h
- charge current: 20A (0.4C)
- Internal resistance: < 40 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 14.4V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 10V
- Continuous discharge current: < 50A (approx. 640 Watt)
- Weight: approx. 6100g
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 260 x 130 x 200 mm
UPS, solar systems, motors up to 640 watts, model making, campers, lighting systems etc.
|Output in Power:||Until 700 Watt|
|Battery Capacity (range):||40Ah - 60Ah|
A little heavier than expected ;)
I weighed mine and it was 7500 grams. Lighter than on the spec sheet but heavier than advertised on the web page, please correct the page. I am charging with a Turnigy Reaktor 300W 20A battery charger.
Kraftwerk im Taschenformat. Gratulation!
Ein wahres Kraftwerk im Kleinformat. Ich betreibe mit der Batterie einen Minn Kota 55 Ah Motor. Nach ca 15 Stunden Betrieb war immer noch etwas Ladung in der Batterie. Wahnsinn! Vielen Dank an das ENERpower Team