|To 4||€7.75 *|
|From 5||€7.36 *|
|From 21||€6.97 *|
|From 101||€6.66 *|
|From 201||€6.35 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days (for batteries: 10-15 days)
- Product number: 111229001
LG Chem INR21700-50M Li-ion battery cell in format 21700, nominal voltage 3.63V, typical capacity 5000mAh with Button-Top (Nuppel)
Lithium cells without protection circuit can be operated only with electronic protection circuits and by skilled persons.
Wrong use and short circuits could lead to severe burns or to explosions. Li-ion batteries may be neither overcharged nor discharged. Moreover, li-ion cells with even the smallest damage or scratch may not be used.
Please note, that li-ion cells can only be charged with the right chargers.
- Capacity: 5000mAh (nominal) / 4850mAh (Min.)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.63V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V + 0.05V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Current (Max.): 3A (1C)
- Discharging Current (Max.): 14A (ca. 3C)
- Weight: 70 g.
- Dimensions: 21,10 mm Diameter / 70 mm Length
- Operating Temperatures: 0 - 45°C Charging / -20 - 65°C Discharging
- Consumer Electronic
- Medical Equipment
- Measuring Devices