|To 1||€245.00 * (€205.88 Net, VAT €39.12 * )|
|From 2||€232.75 * (€195.59 Net, VAT €37.16 * )|
|From 11||€225.40 * (€189.41 Net, VAT €35.99 * )|
|From 25||€220.50 * (€185.29 Net, VAT €35.21 * )|
|From 51||€215.60 * (€181.18 Net, VAT €34.42 * )|
|From 100||€213.15 * (€179.12 Net, VAT €34.03 * )|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Production time 7-14 Workdays
- Product number: 11184
ENERpower Softpack battery 48V in format 13S3P | 504Wh | capacity 10.50 Ah | for Pedelecs, eBikes DIY | with Panasonic NCR2070C.
Important General Information
The 48V batteries in softpack, which we manufacture in Berlin, have 2 versions square and rectangular. The batteries are manufactured in plastic cell brackets. Charging is done with a high-quality spiral cable (20 cm – 100 cm) with an XLR-3 PINS, discharging via a discharge cable with XT90 connector (male). A fuse of 30A in a water-resistant holder limits the current drain.
In the square version, 6 cells are used on the longest side (appr. 140 mm).
In the rectangular version, 13 cells are used on the longest side (286 mm). We assemble this type of battery in the formats 13S2P (construction 13×2), 13S3P (13×3), 13S4P (13×4), 13S5P (13×5) and 13S6P (13×6) etc.
The Battery Management System (BMS) is always mounted on the longest side of the battery. At this side the battery is approx. 10 -15 mm thicker.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
In this battery we have an LED charge status display (empty/25%/50%/75%/full). This is located on the upper side of the battery
Compatible with 48V motors
250 Watts / 500 Watts / 540 Watts / 750 Watt / 950 Watt
- High-quality production - Made in Germany
- Production Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer and protection against overcharge, over-discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable - After 300 charging cycles, still maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95 / EC (RoHS)
- Li-ion Cell: Panasonic NCR2070C
- Voltage (nominal): 48V (46.8V - 48.1V)
- Capacity: 10.50 Ah
- Power: approx. 505 Wh
- Configuration: 13S3P (set up: 6×5)
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge voltage: 54.6V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 39V
- Continuous discharge Current: 20A = 950 watts
- 5 seconds discharge current: 30A = 1440 watts
- Weight: 3 Kg.
- Charge connector (connects to the charger): XLR-3 (3 pins)
- Discharge connector (connects to the motor): XT-90
- Length: appr. 162 mm
- Width: appr. 138 mm – 148 mm
- Height: 72 mm
|Output in Power:||Until 960 watts|
|Battery cell:||Panasonic NCR2070C|
|Battery Capacity (range):||10Ah - 15Ah|