Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Production time 10 Workdays
- Product number: 10596
ENERpower Softpack battery 36V in format 10S9P RECTANGULAR | 1620 Wh | capacity 45 Ah | for Pedelecs, eBikes DIY | with INR21700-M50T
Important General Information
The 36V batteries in softpack, which we manufacture in Berlin, have 2 versions square and rectangular. The batteries are manufactured in plastic cell brackets. Charging is done with a high-quality spiral cable (20 cm – 100 cm) with an XLR-3 PINS, discharging via a discharge cable with XT90 connector (male). A fuse of 30A in a water-resistant holder limits the current drain.
In the square version, 8 cells are used on the longest side (160 mm). We manufacture this type of battery in the formats 10S3P (construction 8×4), 10S4P (construction 8×5), 10S5P (construction 8×7) and 10S6P (construction 8×8).
In the rectangular version, 10 cells are used on the longest side (200 mm). We assemble this type of battery in the formats 10S2P (construction 10×2), 10S3P (10×3), 10S4P (10×4), 10S5P (10×5) and 10S6P (10×6).
The Battery Management System (BMS) is always mounted on the longest side of the battery. At this side the battery is approx. 10 -15 mm thicker.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
In this battery we have an LED charge status display (empty/25%/50%/75%/full). This is located on the upper side of the battery
Compatible with 36V motors
250 watts / 500 watts / 750 watts / 950 Watt / 1080 Watt / 1440 Watts
- High-quality production - Made in Germany
- Production Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer and protection against overcharge, over-discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable - After 300 charging cycles, still maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95 / EC (RoHS)
- Li-ion Cell: LG Chem INR21700-M50T
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 45 Ah
- Power: approx. 1620 Wh
- Configuration: 10S9P (set up: 10x9 - rectangular)
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge voltage: 42V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 30V
- Charge Max.: 8A
- Continuous discharge Current: 40A = 1440 watts
- 5 seconds discharge current: 50A = 1800 watts
- Weight: approx. 6.8 Kg.
- Charge connector (connects to the charger): XLR-3 (3 pins)
- Discharge connector (connects to the motor): XT-90 / XT-60 / Anderson
- Length: ca. 235 mm
- Width: ca. 198 mm – 220 mm
- Height: ca. 74 mm
|Output in Power:||Until 1440 watt|
|Battery cell:||LG INR21700-M50T|
|Battery Capacity (range):||> 30Ah|