Product information "Softpack Battery 36V 16Ah / 20Ah Smart BMS 30A in Enerpower frame Bag"
ENERpower softpack battery 36V 16Ah / 20Ah Ah for eBikes in Enerprof frame bag
Important General Information
This 36V e-bike battery in softpack is manufactured for insertion in carrier bag . With this bike-frame bag, you can attach the battery to the frame of the eBike and ideally connect it to a mid-sized engine. The frame bag is waterproof and with the separation between charging and discharging cables you don’t have to overplug constantly.
The battery cells are assembled in a plastic holder and equipped with a ENERpower branded Smart BMS 30A. The charging is done with a spiral cable (20-100 cm extendable) with an XLR-3-pin connector. Discharging is done via a discharge cable with XT90 connector (male). A counterpart XT90 is also included.
This battery is also suitable for engines with up to 1080 watts of power.
We manufacture the Softpack batteries with FR4 insulation, flame retardant composites made of epoxy resin and glass fabrics. FR-4 is used, among other things, as an electrically non-conductive carrier material for electrical circuit boards.
Battery – Highlights
- High-quality manufacturing – made in Germany
- Assembly just-in-time
- Smart BMS with integrated passive balancer (4.1V pro rechargeable cell)
- Smart BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Assembly with Samsung SDI, Panasonic (Sanyo) or LG Chem cells (subject to availability)
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – After 300 charging cycles maintains 80% of the original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Battery – Technical Data
- Li-ion Cell: M50T / 40T
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 16Ah / 20Ah
- Power: about 580Wh - 720Wh
- Configuration: 10S4P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 42V
- Maximum Charging current: 8A
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 30V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 30A = 1080watts
- Weight: approx. 3.2Kg. (Battery only)
The Enerpower frame bag is a collaboration between Enerdan and Roswheel in order to better design the Attack frame bag for use with eBike batteries. The new frame bag is:
• Has 5 x Velcro fasteners can be attached at any point
• Can be opened in 240 degrees
• Suitable as a frame bag for batteries up to 5 kg.
• Is approx. 350 mm long, approx. 130 mm high and 90 mm wide
• Fits batteries made with 21700 format battery cells.
• Has a larger opening for charging and discharging cables
Compatible with engines 250 watts / 500 watts / 750 watts