Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time approx. 3-4 workdays
- Product number: 89900100191
- For motors from 250 Watts and up to 750 Watts
Important general information
The 36V batteries in Hailong I case, which we assemble, are so-called “Frame Batteries”, which can be fixed to the bike’s frame. The batteries are assembled with plastic cell-holders. Charging is enabled using a DC round plug (5.5 mm / 2.1 mm) and discharging is done with a discharge cable with an XT90 plug.
The Hailong I is the most compact case of its kind with space for 40 18650 Li-ion cells, and suitable especially for users, which are looking to save space on the bikes. The battery is placed in a case which can be easily mounted on the frame of the bike.
The BMS (Battery Management System) can somewhat withstand a constant current (22A). Hence this battery is suitable also for motors with up tp 750W.
So you can choose not only the connector itself, but also the right charger. The difference between the chargers is due to the different output currents (charging speed).
* For technical reasons we cannot ship Hailong batteries to Italy. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Weight: approx. 2.25 Kg
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- Li-ion battery cell: LG Chem INR18650-MJ1
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 13.80Ah
- Energy: approx. 500Wh
- Configuration: 10S4P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 42V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 30V
- Maximal charging: 5A
- Continuous discharge current: 20A = 720 Watt
- 10 Min. discharge current: 25A = 900 Watt
- 5 Sec. discharge current: 35A = 1260 Watt
- Constant load per cell: approx. 3.7A or 7A in peak load.
- Length: approx. 365 mm
- Width: 92 mm
- Height: 106 mm
In the package
- 36V battery, 13.80Ah
- 2 keys
|Case (Hailong):||Hailong I|
|Output in Power:||Until 750 Watt|
|Battery Capacity (range):||10Ah - 15Ah|