Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21-24 Workdays
- Product number: 9003100491
- For motors from 250 Watt and up to 750 Watt
Important General InformationThis 36V battery in the Hailong PLUS case, which we manufacture, can be mounted on the frame or on the luggage carrier of the bike. The batteries are manufactured in cell holders made of plastic. Charging is made possible with a DC circular connector (5.5 mm / 2.5 mm), discharging via the bracket (separable from the battery) with XT90, XT60, or Anderson (surcharge) connector. This case can hold up to 65 18650 battery cells.
With a BMS that can withstand 20A-22A continuous load, this battery is suitable for motors with up to 750 watts of power, working in 36V (37V) systems.
The battery holder is identical to the Hailong Pro holder (52-cell case). So you can use the holder for the 2 different cases.
So you can choose not only the connector itself, but also the right charger. The difference in the chargers is due to the different output currents (charging speed).
Assembled with the high-current battery-cells from Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q, this battery is not only powerful, with hardly any voltage drop even under load, but also best suited for the winter. Murata’s battery cells are ideal for low temperatures.
- High-quality manufacturing – made in Germany
- Assembly just-in-time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q Li-Ion cells–>up to 15A continuous load per parallel circuit
- directly from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – after 500 charging cycles still preserves 70% of the original capacity
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly according to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Li-ion Cell: Samsung SDI INR18650-30Q
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 18Ah
- Power: 648Wh
- Configuration: 10S6P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 42V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 30V
- BMS Continuous Discharge Current: 22A
- BMS 10 Min. Discharge Current: 25A
- BMS 5 Seconds Discharge Current: 30A
- Safety Fuse: 30A
- Weight: approx. 3.35 kg.
- Charge: DC round plug 5.5 mm/2.5 mm
- Discharge: Cable with fuse 30A with XT90 power connector (counterpart is included in the scope of delivery)
|Case (Hailong):||Hailong Plus|
|Output in Power:||Until 750 Watt|
|Battery Capacity (range):||15.1Ah - 20Ah|