Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Production time 7-10 Workdays
- Product number: 11043
- For motors from 250 Watts and up to 750 Watts
This 36V battery in the Hailong Reention Jaffa case, which we manufacture, can be mounted on the frame or on the luggage carrier of the bike. The batteries are manufactured in cell holders made of plastic. Charging is made possible with a DC circular connector (5.5 mm / 2.5 mm), discharging via the bracket (separable from the battery) with XT90, XT60, or Anderson (surcharge) connector. This case can hold up to 70 18650 battery cells.
With a BMS that can withstand 20A-22A continuous load, this battery is suitable for motors with up to 750 watts of power, working in 36V (37V) systems.
The battery holder is very small and therefore we implement the Fuse inside the Discharge Cable
The On/Off button enable the user the turn the battery on and off as an additional feature.
Assembled with high-current battery cells from Samsung SDI, this battery is an all-weather battery with a robust voltage level even in cold seasons.
- High quality assembly – Made in Germany
- Assembly Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated passive balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, over-discharge, deep-discharge (temperature monitoring)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable - After 800 charging cycles, still maintaines about 70% of the original capacity
- No memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want
- Environmentally friendly in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95 / EC (RoHS)
- Li-Ion-cell: See above
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 14Ah, 17.50Ah
- Power: 510Wh, 630Wh
- Configuration: 10S7P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charge Voltage: 42V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 30V
- BMS continueous discharge current: 22A
- BMS 10 Min. discharge current: 25A
- BMS 5 Sec. discharge current: 30A
- Safety fuse: 30A
- Weight: approx. 3.75 Kg.
- Charging: DC round plug 5.5 mm / 2.5 mm
- Discharging: Cable with fuse 30A with XT90 high current connector (counterpart is included)
|Case (Hailong):||Hailong Reention Jaffa|
|Output in Power:||Until 750 Watt|