Product information "ENERpower Everwarm – battery-powered heating system 50W 12V + battery 165Wh"
ENERpower Everwarm – battery-powered heating system 50W 12V + battery 165Wh (3 hours of use)
G. is a bicycle currier. G. can be male or female. Here we will refer to G. in the masculine form. G. delivers warm take-away food to his customers. He fetches the freshly cooked food from the restaurant, stows it in a carrier bag or delivery box and drives off. Since the food should remain warm for the customers, G. can only serve one customer per trip. Furthermore, G. has to insulate the hot food in his carrier bag in the winter. Often he takes a bit longer on the way to the customer, sometimes it’s even so cold outside that the insulated carrier bag can barely hold the heat and customers only get their ordered food lukewarm.
At ENERdan, we have developed a battery-powered, reheated and modular system for G. and his colleagues. With our high-quality and easy-to-use heating system, various delivery and carrier bags can maintain the heat of the food by using a heating element (up to 60°C).
Our modular system allows the heating element to be placed flexibly in a bag or box. With different models of batteries (Li-ion 11.1V), individual needs can be met.
ENERpower’s Everwarm modular system consists of a 12V heatable element (50W) and a Li-ion 11.1V battery. The set also includes a Li-ion charger 3S (12.6V).
The battery and heating element are connected via a round plug (DC). The heating element takes up to 5 minutes to reach full power and an automatic shutdown occurs at about 60°C on the surface of the heating element. The heating element must be placed in the carrier bag or delivery box in such a way that its surface can release the heat.
This modular system is equipped with 4 different optional Li-ion batteries with capacity of 10000 mAh – 15000 mAh (110Wh-165Wh).
- Battery-powered heatable 50W 12V modular system to keep carrier bags and boxes warm
- High-quality components with batteries Made in Germany
Technical Specifications – heating element
- Dimensions: approx. 400 x 400 x 10 mm
- Weight: 365 g.
- Operating voltage: 12V (11V – 13.2V)
- Power: 50W
- Plug: DC (5.5mm/2.1mm)
- Max. Temperature: 60°C (shutdown)
Technical Specifications – batteries
- Battery format: 3S2P-3S3P
- Battery cells: Samsung SDI INR21700-50E
- Operating voltage: 10.8V-11.1V
- Cutout voltage: 9V
- Protective circuitry against deep discharge, overcharging, overcharging (5A = 55 watts)
- Capacity: 10000 mAh to 15000 mAh
- Energy: 110Wh-165 Wh
- Runtime: 2 hours (110Wh battery) – 3 hours (165Wh)
Technical Data – Charger
- Type: EP-FY1262000
- Charge voltage: 12.6V
- Charging current: 2A
- Power: 25 watts
- Standards: UL CUL GS BS CE SAA EK PSE
Scope of Delivery
- Heating element 12V 50W
- Battery 3S2P 10.8V 12600 mAh (140Wh)
- Charger 12.6V 2A
Important: The carrier bag is not included!!! We would like to thank our friends at Urban Drivestyle GmbH for providing us with the carrier bag for demonstrations.