ENERpower EP-L500 Smart Charger 1-4 Slots Ni-Mh /Ni-Cd/Li-Ion – Full Version
37.69€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower EP-L500 – a smart charger, which can replace multiple chargers.
Full version with 12-24V charging cable and a carrying bag.
ENERpower EP-L500 is a smart charger with four independent slots for cylindrical Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd, as well as for Li-Ion batteries with nominal voltage of 3.6V – 3.7V.
With a USB 5V output, this charger can also be used as a power bank (by which the inserted batteries are the source of power) to charge 5V mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets etc.
This charger is offered in 3 versions:
- Basic: Charger + power adapter
- Regular: Charger + power adapter + 12V-24V charging cable
- Full: Charger + power adapter + 12V-24V charging cable + carrying bag
- Suitable for 3.7V Li-ion & 1.2V Ni-MH cylindrical rechargeable battery of size between: (diameter: 0-26mm, height: 34-70mm).
- Capable of charging 4 batteries of different size and with different capacity simultaneously.
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- 4 optional charging current: 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA.
- USB output can charge your 5V electronic devices (such as smartphones) when Li-ion batteries are inserted in the charger’s slots.
- Charger, fast test and normal test modes, test modes test the maximum capacity of the batteries.
- LCD displays charging current, voltage, capacity, impedance and charging time.
- Features over current protection, short circuit protection, and battery polarity reverse connection protection.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- The package includes also a power adapter, a 12V-24V car cable, and a practical carrying bag.
- Input current: DC 12V 2.0A
- Charging current: 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA (selectable)
- Discharging current: 250mA / 500mA
- Termination-Mode: Intelligent voltage monitoring
- USB-Output: 5V 1000mA
- Power-Adapter: EU Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz GS & TÜV approved