ENERpower EP-BT3101 Professional Charger 1-4 Slots Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Ion – Full
45.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower EP-BT-C3101 – a smart charger, which can replace multiple chargers.
Full version: Charger + power adaptor + 12V-24V charging cable + carrying bag
ENERpower EP-BT3101 is a smart charger based on the Opus BT-3101 2.2.
At ENERpower we’ve replaced the un-certified power adaptor with a high-quality GS-certified power adaptor.
This charger can charge and discharge batteries. Its diversity allows it to close the gap between simple universal li-ion, Ni/Mh chargers and the more complexed and multifuctional chargers.
The following li-ion, NiMh and NiCd battery-types can be charged using this charger:
- Li-ion: 10440 / 16340 / 14500 / 14650 / 16650 / 18350 / 17500 / 17670 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 26500 / 26650 / 22650, 3,6V und 3,7V Li-Ionen Akkus
- Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AA, AAA, A, SC, C
This charger is offered in 3 versions:
- Basic: Charger + power adaptor
- Regular: Charger + power adaptor + 12V-24V charging cable
- Full: Charger + power adaptor + 12V-24V charging cable + carrying bag
- Charging and discharging NiCd, NiMH or 3.6V -3.7V (1S) li-ion batteries
- Optimization and dedection of the maximal capacity of the batteries.
- Each charging slot has an independent display to show the: charging current, battery voltage, capacity, internal resistance, and charging time.
- The charging current can be selected separately for each charging slot. Availavle currents: 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA (for all slots); 1500mA, 2000mA (for slots 1 & 4)
- Discharging current for Ni/MH batteries set automatically on 700mA when 1000mA is selected.
- Discharging current for li-ion batteries is 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA.
- 4 smart charging slots, independent from each other.
- Can charge simultaneously different batteries from different type, size or capacity.
- Trickle-charging for NiMH/NiCd batteries.
- Temeprature monitoring, with an automaticly switchable fan, to protect the batteries and the charger from over-heating.
- Input current: DC 12V 3.0A
- charging current: 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA (selectable)
- Discharging current: 250mA / 500mA / 1000 mA (only li-ion)
- Termination-Mode: Intelligent voltage monitoring
- USB-Output: 5V 1000mA
- Power adaptor: EU Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz GS & TÜV approved