ENERpower Battery Racing-Pack with Tamiya-Plug 7.2V Li-Ion 5200 mAh
30.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower EP-RC72VTC5 Battery Racing-Pack li-ion 7.2V-7.4V with Sony VTC5.
ENERpower EP-RC72VTC5 Battery Racing-Pack 7.2V-7.4V with Sony VTC5 (2600 mAh / 25A load) – replaces Ni-Mh-battery-systems for Carson, Hasbro, Jamara, Rockcrawler, Amewi etc. and is being delivered with a balance plug.
- Assembled in Germany with fresh li-ion battery cells.
- Branded cells from Sony VTC5 – no no-name Chinese cells (very important by serial connection!), and only applicable cells for this use.
- High power connections let the this battery-pack provide up to 200W.
- Direct from the manufacturer and from a spcialist for batteries and charging components.
- Almost half the weight of an equivalent Ni-Mh battery
- With Tamiya-plug and balancer-plug.
- Capacity (Max. / Min.): 5200mAh / 5000mAh
- Battery cells: Sony US18650VTC5
- Energy: Max. 150W
- Nominal voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging voltage: 8.4V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 5V
- Model: EP-RC72VTVC5
- Dimensions: ca. 132 x 40 x 20 mm
- Weight: ca. 215 g