ENERpower Tiergarten Plus Battery 7.4V 7000mAh with Round Plug
34.99€ Inc. 19% Vat.
High quality battery 7000mAh (2S2P) for LED-lights, with a carrying bag.
The new ENERpower Tiergarten Plus is available with a high quality spiral cable which enables a flexible placing of the battery (up to 100 cm). A new innovation from ENERpower.
- With 4 x 18650 battery cells from Samsung SDI (35E), or Sanyo (NCR18650GA), or LG Chem (MJ1) – depending on availability.
- 7000mAh (50.40Wh)
- With a high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 8A – 9A.
- Rechargeable up to 500 times
- With a DC-plug 5.5mm/2.1mm
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserve 80% of its original capacity even after 300 charging cycles.
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 6700mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 7000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V
- Discharging Voltage: 6V
- Weight: ca. 195 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 65 / 28 / 50 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 8A – 9A (3 Mosfets)
- Cable length: ca. 20-100 cm (spiral cable)
Magicshine, P7-Led and many other bike-lights and helmet-lights, which use 7.2V-7.4V li-ion batteries.