ENERpower SPANDAU Battery 7.4V 3500mAh – for Lupine, My Tiny Sun
19.99€ Inc. 19% Vat.
High quality battery with a carrying bag for LED-lights. Configuration 2S1P.
The new ENERpower Buch Battery is available with a Molex 1625 connector, and compatible with LED-lamps from e.g. Lupine, My Tiny Sun and Sigma.
- With 2 x Panasonic (Sanyo) NCR18650GA cells of format 18650
- 3500mAh (ca. 25Wh)
- With high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 8A – 9A.
- Rechargable up to 500 times
- With Molex 1625 Connector
- Cable length: ca. 10 – 15 cm
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserves 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 3500mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 3350mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 6V
- Configuration 2S1P
- Weight: ca. 115 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 66 / 37 / 18 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 8A – 9A (3 Mosfets)
Lupine, Sigma, My TinySun