ENERpower MARZAHN Battery 7.4V 7000mAh – for Lupine, My Tiny Sun
36.99€ Inc. 19% Vat.
High quality battery with a carrying bag for different types of LED-lights. Configuration 2S2P.
Only 4 left in stock
The new ENERpower Marzahn Battery is available with a Molex 1625 connector, and compatible with LED-lamps from e.g. Lupine, My Tiny Sun and Sigma.
- With 4 x Panasonic (Sanyo) NCR18650GA cells of format 18650
- 7000mAh (ca. 51Wh)
- With high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 8A – 9A.
- Rechargable up to 500 times
- With Molex 1625 Connector
- Cable length: ca. 10-15 cm
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserve 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 7000mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 6700mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 6V
- Weight: ca. 215 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 66 / 37 / 37mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 8A – 9A (3 Mosfets)
Lupine, Sigma, My TinySun