ENERpower 3S7P Battery-Tank 11.1V 22.4Ah Li-Ion DIY Open-End Y-Form
125.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
High quality battery tank 3S7P (10.8V – 11.1V), assembled with INR18650-MH1.
The ENERpower 3S7P is a li-ion battery-tank for divers, which prefer to switch and install their batteries themselves (DIY). The battery is protected with PCB (protection circuit) and assembled with an open-end cable for self-soldering.
- With 21 x INR18650-MH1 LG Chem li-ion cells
- 22.4Ah (ca. 245Wh)
- With high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 5A (55W)
- Rechargeable up to 500 times
- Open-end cable
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserve 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. capacity: 22400mAh
- Typ. capacity: 21700mAh
- Nominal voltage: 10.8V – 11.1V
- Charging voltage: 12.6V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 9V
- Configuration 3S7P Y-form
- Weight: ca. 1150 g.
- Length / width / height: ~ 200 / 55 / 55 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 5A
- Max. energy: 50 Watt
- The attached photos are for illustration only (different version).
- Special modifications are available by orders from 10 units.