ENERpower 2S1P Barttery 7.4V 3350mAh 24.12Wh Open-End-Cable
11.60€ Inc. 19% Vat.
High quality battery in Configuration 2S1P (the attached image may differ from the actual product).
The 2S1P batteries from ENERpower are available with protection circuit (PCB) with maximal current drain of 5A (13W), and assembled with Open-End cables.
- Assembled With 2 x Panasonic (Sanyo) NCR18650BF cells
- 3350mAh (ca. 24.12Wh)
- With high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 5A.
- Rechargable up to 500 times
- With Molex 1625 Connector
- Cable length: ca. 10 – 15 cm
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserves 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 3250mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 3350mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V – 7.4V
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 6V
- Configuration 2S1P
- Weight: ca. 115 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 66 / 37 / 18 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 5A (2 Mosfets)