ENERpower 1S2P Battery 3,7V 6700mAh 24.12Wh Open-End-Cable
11.60€ Inc. 19% Vat.
High quality battery in Configuration 1S2P (the attached image may differ from the actual product).
The 1S2P batteries from ENERpower are available with protection circuit (PCB) with maximal current drain of 3A (10W), and assembled with Open-End cables.
- Assembled with 2 x Sanyo NCR18650BF cells.
- 6700mAh (ca. 24.84Wh)
- With high quality PCB (protection circuit) of 3A.
- Rechargable up to 500 times
- With open-end cables.
- Cable length: ca. 10 – 15 cm
- Energy saving ability for a longer runtime
- Preserves 80% of its original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No Memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidlines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High quality battery cells with long lifespan and high stability
- Min. Capacity: 6500mAh
- Typ. Capacity: 6700mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V – 3.7V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V
- End-of-Discharge Voltage: 3V
- Configuration 1S2P
- Weight: ca. 115 g.
- Length / Width / Hight: 66 / 37 / 18 mm
- Protection circuit: PCB 3A (1 Mosfet)