We build the battery-block with FR4-isolation, flame resistant and flame-retarding composite materials from Epoxidharz and fiberglass cloth.
FR4 is used among others as non-conducting base-material for printed circuits.
- High quality assembly with battery-cells holders made of fiberglass – Made in Germany
- Assembly Just-In-Time with fresh cells.
- No protection circuit available. Plus and minus are explicitly marked (no BMS!!!)
- LG Chem INR18650-MH1 Li-ion cells –> 50A
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Rechargeable – preserves ca. 80% of its original capacity even after 300 charging cycles.
- No memory effect – charge your battery whenever you want.
- Environmental friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- Li-ion cells: LG Chem INR18650-MH1
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 16Ah
- Energy: ca. 576Wh
- Configuration: 10S5P
- Charging voltage: 42V
- Charging current (max.): 10A
- Charging current (recommended): 3A-5A
- End-of-discharge voltage: 25V
- Continuous discharging current (maximal): 50A (ca. 1800W)
- Continuous charging current (recommended): 30A (ca. 1100W)
- Operation temeratures: 0 – 40°C (discharging & charging)
- Format: 10 x 5
- Dimensions: ca. 200 x 100 x 66 mm (L x B x H)