ENERpower HaiLong II Frame Battery Li-Ion 48V 17.25Ah Pedelec & eBike 35E DIY Conversion Kit
390.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower HaiLong Frame Battery Li-Ion 48V 17.25Ah for Pedelecs & eBikes DIY Conversion Kit, powered by Samsung 35E battery cells.
Important general information
The 48V (46.8V-48.1V) batteries in Hailong II case, which we assemble, are so-called “Frame Batteries”, which can be fixed to the bike’s frame. The batteries are assembled with plastic cell-holders. Charging is enabled using a 3 pins XLR plug and discharging is done with a discharge cable with an XT90 plug.
The Hailong II is the largest case of its kind with space for up to 65 Li-ion cells of format 18650, and suitable especially for users, who are looking to save space on the bikes.
The battery is also equipped with a USB socket, which allows you to use it as a power bank to charge your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet etc.) on the road (up to 12W output power).
The BMS (Battery Management System) can somewhat withstand a constant current (22A). Hence this battery is suitable also for motors with up to 1000W.
* For technical reasons we cannot ship Hailong batteries to Italy. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Powered by Samsung INR18650-35E li-ion battery cells
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- Li-ion battery cell: Samsung INR18650-35E
- Voltage (nominal): (46.8V-48.1V)
- Capacity: 17.25Ah
- Energy: approx. 830Wh
- Configuration: 13S5P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 54.8V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 39V
- Maximal charging: 5A
- Continuous discharge current: 22A = 1050 Watt
- 10 Min. discharge current: 25A = 900 Watt
- 5 Sec. discharge current: 35A = 1260 Watt
- Constant load per cell: approx. 3.7A or 7A in peak load.
- Charging plug: XLR-3 pins plug
- Weight: approx. 3.5 Kg.
- Length: approx. 367 mm
- Width: 90 mm
- Height: 111 mm
In the package
- 48V battery, 17.25Ah
- 2 keys