ENERpower HaiLong Frame Li-Ion Battery 36V 11.4Ah for Pedelecs & eBikes 29E + Charger
250.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower HaiLong Frame Battery Li-Ion 36V 11.40Ah for Pedelecs & eBikes DIY Conversion Kit powered by Samsung 32E + Modiary charger 42V / 2A.
Important general information
The 36V (37V) batteries in Hailong I case, which we assemble, are so-called “Frame Batteries”, which can be fixed to the bike’s frame. The batteries are assembled with plastic cell-holders. Charging is enabled using a DC round plug (5.5 mm / 2.1 mm) and discharging is done with a discharge cable with an XT90 plug.
The Hailong I is the most compact case of its kind with space for 40 18650 Li-ion cells, and suitable especially for users, which are looking to save space on the bikes. The battery is placed in a case which can be easily mounted on the frame of the bike.
The battery is also equipped with a USB socket, which allows you to use it as a power bank to charge your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet etc.) on the road (up to 12W output power).
The BMS (Battery Management System) can somewhat withstand a constant current (22A). Hence this battery is suitable also for motors with up tp 750W.
- High quality assembling – Made in Germany
- Assembling Just-In-Time
- BMS with an integrated balancer
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Powered by Samsung INR18650-29E li-ion battery cells
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Weight: approx. 2.25 Kg
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- Li-ion battery cell: Samsung INR18650-29E
- Voltage (nominal): 36V (37V)
- Capacity: 11.40Ah
- Energy: approx. 415Wh
- Configuration: 10S4P
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 42V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 30V
- Maximal charging: 5A
- Continuous discharge current: 20A = 720 Watt
- 10 Min. discharge current: 25A = 900 Watt
- 5 Sec. discharge current: 35A = 1260 Watt
- Constant load per cell: approx. 3.7A or 7A in peak load.
- Length: approx. 365 mm
- Width: 92 mm
- Height: 106 mm
In the package
- 36V battery, 11.40Ah
- 2 keys
- Modiary Charger 42V / 2A