ENERpower Case Li-Ion Battery 24V (25.9V) 27.60Ah Pedelec eBike Golf-Trolley DIY – MJ1
295.00€ Inc. 19% Vat.
ENERpower li-ion battery DIY 24V (25.9V) from own assembly in a plastic case, to be used in a variety of domestic applications, as well as a replacement battery for Pedelecs, eBikes, golf trolleys etc.
Important general information
This 24V (25.9V) battery in a plastic-case is 175X175X105 mm large and weigh about 3.2 kg. We assemble it in configuration of 7S8P with different 18650 li-ion cells from branded battery cells from Samsung SDI, LG Chem and Sony.
Charging is done with a DC round plug 5.5 mm /2.5 mm. Discharging is done with an XT90 plug with 30A protection.
- High quality assembly- Made in Germany
- Assembly Just-In-Time – only fresh new cells!
- BMS with an integrated active balancer, and with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, over discharge (temperature control)
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Rechargeable – preserves 80% of the original capacity even after 300 charging cycles
- No memory effect – charge the battery whenever you want!
- Weight: 3.2 Kg.
- Li-Ion-Cell: see title of the item
- Voltage (nominal): 24V (25.9V)
- Capacity: 20Ah (25R) / 22.80Ah (NC1) / 24Ah (30Q) / 27.60 (MJ1)
- Configuration: 7S8P
- Dimensions: 175 mm x 175 mm x 105 mm
- Internal resistance: < 75 mOhm
- Charging voltage: 29.4V
- Cut-of-voltage: 21V
- Continuous discharge current: 20A = 500W
- 10 min. discharge current: 25A = 625W
- 5 sec. discharge current: 35A = 875W
- Charging: DC Round Plug 5.5 mm / 2.5 mm
- Discharging: Cable with protection 30A with XT90 high-current plug connector.
||17.5 x 17.5 x 10.5 cm